As a Financial Services Representative, Max serves as a resource, enabling his clients to manage potential risk and loss by purchasing life insurance coverage that will protect them and their family if the unexpected occurs. Working one on one with clients to determine their needs, he provides information and education on various insurance programs and policies then offers recommendations and overall guidance.
“I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients. Helping them reach their financial goals is my number one priority.”
• Before joining Barnum Financial Group, Max worked for Northwestern Mutual and interned for Morgan Stanley
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Graduate of Indiana University earning his bachelor of science in sport management & financial literacy
• Currently resides in Woodbridge, CT
• Outside of work, Max is an avid golfer, a basketball fanatic, live music lover and cherishes family time
Schedule time with me here: https://calendly.com/guerra_barnumfg
Max is licensed to offer products and services in CT. Licenses will vary.
Domiciled in CT.